Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. I am new to this and the last couple of weeks have been really packed to the brim. Here's an update on what has been happening in my life.
Since my last(first) blog:
1. My roommates moved out of 545.
2. Two new girls moved in.
3. I housed our sisters who went to Jamaica.
4. I had my last week of work at the Y.
5. I became very close with Sharon while planning her wedding.
6. I started reading Isaiah. (There is soo much goodness in this book!)
7. The wedding became top priority.
8. Kent, Sharon, and I bonded.
9. We moved Kent and Sharon into their new house!
10. Sharon moved out.
11. I hung out with the boys like three times a week.
12. I played tennis like other day.
13. I moved into like three different houses.
14. Sharon and Kent were married!
15. I moved in Alpha Chi Omega.
16. I came back to Illinois for a day and a half.
17. My sister and her boyfriend of two years broke up.
All of these things were so completely good. God has allowed me to use my time to grow relationships with other rooted in Christ. Even though I was stressed, worried about others, tired, and sometimes lonely, God was faithful.
It says in 1st Corinthians that we can continue to learn more and more about the Father because He has given us the Holy Spirit. This summer through the power of the Holy Spirit I have witnessed how completely faithful our God is. He sees us through in the tough times and brings us joyous times so that we can praise Him and bring glory to His name. 2009 hasn't been what I expected and I am so glad of that! I hope that one day I can ask God to bring me trials because I want the maturity and endurance that comes from the pains of the world. And ultimately hope in Him through everything.
I know that I am unfaithful. I am a wretched sinner and I will let myself and others down. It is a miracle of grace that I have been saved and now loved by Christ. He was faithful to me and I am completely confident that He will continue to be. How great is our God!